hosted by Book Bumblings
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here.
Happy Turkey Day US readers & Happy Fiesta Dumaguete (my hometown in the Philippines)!
Well, it is Thanksgiving Day today and before I start with this challenge post I just want to say thank you to everyone reading this post! This means that you are not busilly prepping for tonight’s feast (like me!). I am restarting this challenge again since I have quite a few reviews that I need to complete ASAP and with me being alone on Thanksgiving weekend, I will have time to blog and review to my hearts’ content.
To Be Reviewed ASAP Pile
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Match of the Century by Cathy Maxwell
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
- Four Nights with a Duke by Eloisa James
Yeah, that is a lot. Hoping the reviewing-faster gods are forever in my favor! Happy review-a-thon-ing! (sidenote: I have got to see Mockingjay Par 2 ASAP!)