Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
I ❤ being a reader and I have been reading since I was child. As a matter of fact, I was told that I would not sleep if no one would read me a bedtime story. I still don’t sleep without reading at least a few pages.
I ❤ Reading because…
- I get to travel to the moon and back. Yes, I have been to different places, times, and even other planets just because of reading. My latest trip was aboard the Icarus in These Broken Stars.
- I get to meet different characters. Oh, and even interact with different species, beasts and (gasp!) even royalty!
- I get to relive my childhood. I love reading children’s books. There is a special charm to this genre that always draws me. I am never too old for fairy tales.
- I get to escape. I love that I am able to leave all my problems behind even for just a moment. It would be just me in my own little world. After a good book, any problem doesn’t seem to hard to handle.
- I get to dream. My imagination goes to overdrive when reading amazing things.
I ❤ Blogging because…
- I get to hobnob with my favorite authors. I love that I am a part of their Street Teams and I get to interact with them on a personal level. It brings reading to a whole other level.
- I am able to share my thoughts. Let’s just say that taking nee arguing the merits about a really good book is on the top of my list.
- I get to exercise my creative juices. Admit it, writing a review (no matter how horrid the book) is not that simple!
- I have variety. I get to read more books in different genres written by a lot of authors.
- I meet other bibliophiles. That would be you reading this post! LOL
So, why do you love reading or blogging?