Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Happy Tuesday, Sweet! It’s now time to show off my TBR! My SPRING TBR to be exact! I won’t be sharing spring themed books, but books that I currently have that I haven’t even read yet! OH, THE HORROR! But I am pretty horrible at following my TBR so, there is that!
By the way, I am mixing my list a bit and sharing FIFTEEN BOOKS! I know, that’s a little overwhelming, but spring does start on the 20th and ends on June 19. Anyway, I am hoping I could read at LEAST half of these!
- THE CROWN’S GAME by Evelyn Skye (May 17th, 2016) – I have heard a lot of good things about this book and since I recently received an eARC of this book, I am excited to start reading this!
- RUINED by Amy Tintera (May 3rd, 2016) – Another book that I am excited to read…and yes, I got another eARC! I really loved Tintera’s Reboot, so I am super excited what this dystopia book brings!
- TRAITOR ANGELS by Anne Blankman (May 3rd, 2016) – This is a historical YA book (I love this new trend, btw!) and about the poet Milton’s daughter in King Charles II reign!
- THESE VICIOUS MASKS by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas (February 9th, 2016) – ANOTHER HISTORICAL YA! And it’s pitched as Jane Austen meets X-men! How cool is that?
- REIGN OF SHADOWS by Sophie Jordan (February 9th, 2016) – I absolutely love Sophie Jordan’s historical romance and new adult romance, so I can’t wait to read this! This book features a blind heroine, too!
- THE LOVE THAT SPLIT THE WORLD by Emily Henry (January 26th, 2016) – I received this book from my Owlcrate box and it’s supposed to be a Sci-Fi YA! I find this very interesting since I have been reading a few sci-fi books lately.
- WORLDS OF INK AND SHADOW by Lena Coakley (January 5th, 2016) – I don’t really know much about this book but I also received this from Owlcrate. This is a retelling of the Bronte sisters and it sounds really interesting!
- THE DARK DAYS CLUB by Alison Goodman (January 26th, 2016) – A paranormal historical YA with a kick-ass heroine who kills demons! SIGN ME UP! This reminds me of The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, and I really enjoyed that trilogy.
- INHERIT THE STARS by Tessa Elwood (December 8th, 2015) – I requested this book on Netgalley last year and I was interested. But you know life (and other books) insisted on being read first, so I lost interest. I’m already thinking about picking up this book and actually reading it. This is also another sci-fi YA, too!
- SPINNING STARLIGHT by R.C. Lewis (October 6th, 2015) – I read Stitching Snow and I really enjoyed that. this is supposed to be another standalone and not a sequel, though.
- A GENTLEMAN’S GAME by Theresa Romain (February 2nd, 2016) – Another interesting read that I requested last year but still haven’t read yet. I honestly haven’t read any book by Theresa Romain yet and I was thinking that this would be my first.
- GOOD DUKES WEAR BLACK by Manda Collins (April 5th, 2016) – Two words that I love: DUKE and BLACK! I mean, any book that has a due in it should be AWESOME, right?
- THREE WEEKS TO WED by Ella Quinn (March 29th, 2016) – I really love reading about weddings in historical romance so I decided to request this book on Netgalley.
- LOVE AND LET SPY by Shana Galen (August 5th, 2014) – I received this book a couple of years ago (I KNOW, RIGHT?!) but I still haven’t read it. I really like the Mr. and Mrs. Smith feel of this book, though.
- THE ROGUE NOT TAKEN by Sarah MacLean (December 29th, 2015) – I love Sarah MacLean but this book wasn’t working for me at all. I am also hoping to pick this back again since I placed it on my on-hold shelf. the reviews for this book have been positive but I’m just not relating well with Sophie, the heroine.
Has anyone read any of the books mentioned above yet? Do you have any suggestions on which books to read first? Share your thoughts below!