ARC August hosted by Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat
Well, well, well. I guess history repeated itself! I fully admit that I suck at themed reading challenges because I am a mood reader. The moment I put out a list of books that I WANT to read, I almost always DO NOT read them.
I did read a number of ARCs, though so all is not lost.
- Beautiful Lawman by Sophie Jordan –
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare –
- The Broken Duke by Jess Michaels –
- Perfect Love by Amanda Cowen –
- Perfect Sense by Amanda Cowen –
- Disorderly Conduct by Tessa Bailey –
- Love Will Always Remember by Tracey Livesay –
Yup, as you can tell, I have failed this challenge! I managed to read a number of ARCs, but also still managed to NOT READ a whole bunch of them!
If you participated in this challenge, how did you do?