Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Hello, Wormies! After my exhausting month, I am trying to take it easy and relax. Hopefully, this strategy will work and I’ll be back and be reenergized. I’m creating something right now and I can’t wait to share it with you sometime next month or so.
The highlights of this month for me. It’s also official and I can share it with everyone!
Yes! I will be moderating a panel with these amazing Filipino authors: authors Tif Marcelo (The Key To Happily Ever After), Mia Hopkins (Thirsty), Maida Malby (Boracay Vows), and Sarah Smith (Faker) at The Ripped Bodice! RSVP here and I’ll see you there!
I’m so excited about this event because it’s celebrating Filipino authors and my very first moderator gig!
I also saw Tessa Bailey last Saturday! I am so happy I met her! It was an awesome event with Robin Bielman and Samanthe Beck!
While I was in a slump, I was able to read 8 books and I’m now up to 70 this year! However, I had 2 DNF last month, so I technically read only 6 books.
I also finally read Halfway Girl and I was very disappointed. It’s a novella and it really read like one and it felt rushed. But as of now, it’s the shortest book I read this month.
I finished reading The Rogue King a couple of nights ago and it was amazing! I gave it 4.5 stars! I am so excited to read the rest of the series! My full review will be up tomorrow!
I am totally getting hooked to dragon shifters!
- [4 Jul] The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson
- [5 Jul] Say No to the Duke by Eloisa James
- [18 Jul] Born To Kill by Erin Trejo
- [25 Jul] Sins of a Wicked Duke by Sophie Jordan
- [26 Jul] All Roads Lead to You by Jennifer Probst
- [1 Jul] This was an extremely exhausting month! June 2019 Monthly Wraps
- [22 Jul] Extreme Bookish Burnout
- [29 Jul] Must Have Bookish Apps
- [30 Jul] Favorite Reads in 2019 (So Far)
How did your July go?
Are you planning on going to book events this year?