Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, Wormies! I am now starting to read more books! On the downside, I haven’t been reading a lot of YA though. For now, there are just too many historical romances that I want to read releasing in the next couple of months, so I am putting YA on the shelf for now. But with my mercurial moods, who knows?
Also, I have been playing around with alcohol markers and I actually bought the Throne of Glass coloring book! I have still to finish the whole page, but this is what I have done so far.
Take a look at how I did this month! I am currently 11 books ahead of schedule and we have barely reached half of the year! To date, I have read 51 books! Yup! I already passed the 50% mark a few days before June!
I am still failing at the Flights of Fantasy, though. If only the Throne of Glass coloring book can be included in this challenge! LOL
I can’t believe how much I thoroughly enjoyed An Affair with a Notorious Heiress! In fact, I reread In Bed with the Devil and I even I upped my rating because I enjoyed it so much after this reread!
- [5 May] The Winter King by C.L. Wilson
- [6 May] The Fixer by HelenKay Dimon
- [12 May] Midnight Target by Elle Kennedy
- [19 May] The Pleasures of Passion by Sabrina Jeffries
- [26 May] Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- [31 May] From Duke Till Dawn by Eva Leigh
- [1 May] I was on Vacation and I Did NOT Blog at All! April 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [2 May] Favorite Book Covers Inspired by the Pantone 2017 Spring Colors
- [7 May] Currently Reading Week 7
- [8 May] How Long Do You Review a Book After Reading It?
- [9 May] Six Things I Want to See More Of in YA & Romance
- [15 May] I LOVE Bookish Themed Coloring Books!
- [21 May] Currently Reading Week 8
- [23 May] Six Historical Romance Series Beach Reads
- [25 May] Dark Illusions by D.D. Miers Blog Tour + Giveaway
- [28 May] Historical Romance Reading Challenge May Progress + Link-up
- [30 May] The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband by Julia Quinn Blog Tour + Giveaway
It’s finally HERE!! I have already heard a few non-spoiler reviews saying that this is such an awesome female led film, so I am SUPER excited to see Wonder Woman!
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was fun and actually had me rewatching Captain America: The First Avenger and a few episodes of the first season of Agent Carter.
And because I just couldn’t stop myself, I binge-watched quite a number of shows on ID. I know, it’s sick but I can’t NOT watch it!
It’s quite obvious that I have been reading more historical romances this year. Not that I am avoiding YA but it doesn’t seem like there are titles that catch my attention. Weird.
So, what have you been reading lately?