Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, Bookworms! I had a pretty productive September! Not only was I busy at work, I also read quite a bit. Oh, and I have met 2 of my challenge goals! Yup! I have completed the Historical Romance Reading Challenge and the 2017 Discussion Challenge! Isn’t that amazing?! I have also read 96 books so far, which means that I am really close to my 100 book reading goal!
I have also been rereading a lot of my favorites for the last couple of months. It has been a while since I read some of these books and I am quite delighted that I still enjoy them as much as when I first read them.
I also avoided blogging for most of September. Which was pretty good. I have been reading more, as a result.
September was also Pierre’s birthday month and we spent a weekend in Vegas. We also saw Love for the second time but I thought it was not as good as the first time we saw it.
I listened to The Duchess Deal on audio and it was the perfect format IMO.
- [8 Sep] Disorderly Conduct by Tessa Bailey
- [15 Sep] Third Son's a Charm by Shana Galen
- [29 Sep] Perfect Love by Amanda Cowen
- [1 Sep] Where the H Have I Been?! August 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [3 Sep] Currently Reading Week 15
- [4 Sep] To All the ARCs I Haven’t Read Before Update
- [5 Sep] Ten Books I Struggled to Get Into But Ended Up Loving
- [11 Sep] Why It Sucks Being a Mood Reader
- [12 Sep] Books I Love Published Over Ten Years Ago
- [30 Sep] Historical Romance Reading Challenge September Progress + Link Up
Pierre and I saw Kingsman: The Golden Circle and we were a little underwhelmed. I guess it’s because we already saw Kingsman: The Secret Service a couple of years ago, and that blew our minds because it was so new. There were still funny bits, though.
Project Runway is back! And although I can’t design or sew to save my life (okay, I can mend stuff), I absolutely ADORE this show!
Have you ever tried “unplugging” for a few days? How did it feel?