Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
September was a busy time for me! This was my vacation time and I have to say that it drained a lot of energy from me!
During the first week of September, we went to San Diego, a week later, I went to Disneyland with Crystal @ Crystal Blogs Books. Then the week after that, I went to the Historical Romance Retreat (my wrap-up for the event will be sometime in a week or two because I just didn’t have the time this month), then I went to Disneyland again with Pierre and now, we’re currently in Vegas – well, once this post goes live, we will be flying back to California. This concludes my busy September and hopefully, I’ll be back to blogging and reading!
Unfortunately, I only read 12 books this month as compared to 19 in August and 27 in July! Yeah, I’m definitely slacking. I guess I’m not worrying too much because I reached my reading goal already! I just need to review more books before the end of the year!
- [4 Sep] Down to You by Jayne Frost
- [10 Sep] Once Upon A Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely
- [27 Sep] Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey
- [2 Sep] I’m Slacking a Little | August 2018 Monthly Wraps
- [5 Sep] Books on My Radar | September 2018
- [9 Sep] Currently Reading Weeks 33-35: It’s Going to be a Busy September!
- [11 Sep] Hidden Gems That You Need to Read ASAP!
- [23 Sep] Currently Reading Weeks 36-37: I’m in an Epic Book & Blog Slump!
- [24 Sep] I’m Not a Fan of Long Book Synopsis
- [28 Sep] Unique Romance Nicknames that I Absolutely Adore
- [30 Sep] Books on My Radar | October 2018
Did you go on vacation? Where?