Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
Hello, again Wormies and welcome to the new month! I should be happy since November means that we are closer to the holidays – and of course, FOOD – but I had a rough last few days.
There was a hacking attempt on my blog in the last few days of October and it took a while to fix! Sigh* I’m not an expert or anything, but I was able to find it and fix it and double protect my blog just in case. But I know I shouldn’t relax.
I was also not in a very creative mood for Halloween and ended up recycling my costume for last year. I did change the dress, though. But still! I was also able to convince Pierre to dress up. Sort of. So he went as Bane. Ish. And Tywlah also got in on the action!
Sadly, we weren’t able to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this month. I just realized that Halloween Horror Nights were happening and I just did not want to deal with the crowd. Is it obvious that I hate PEOPLE? Sigh* NEXT MONTH is the Holidays, though so I don’t think that would be idea either.
I FINALLY achieved my reading goal this year! YESH! I am actually 8 book past my goal and I still have a lot of books that I can’t wait to read! I wonder if I could reach 100 by the end of this year.
I WANT MOAR GILDED AGE romance, please!!!
- [7 Oct] For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- [20 Oct] Searching for Disaster by Jennifer Probst
- [21 Oct] While the Duke Was Sleeping by Sophie Jordan
- [28 Oct] Baron by Joanna Shupe
- [2 Oct] Getting Back into the Groove | September 2016 Monthly Wraps
- [3 Oct] Bookish Discussion: 5 Reasons Why I Read the About Me Page
- [4 Oct] Top Ten Tuesday: Scary Female Villains in YA
- [10 Oct] Blogger Insider: My Bookish Christmas Wishlist
- [18 Oct] Read-A-Long: Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- [19 Oct] Top 5 Wednesday: Non-Canon Ships I Wish Would Hook-Up
- [21 Oct] Top Ten Must Haves When Writing | The Rift Uprising by Amy S. Foster Blog Tour + Giveaway
- [23 Oct] Series Binge Reads: The Night Prince Novels
- [25 Oct] Top Ten Tuesday: Creepy (non-Horror) Reads Perfect for Halloween
- [31 Oct] My Favorite Non-Scary Halloween Films
So. I DID get to see Leigh Bardugo and Dante Di Martino! I HAD to tell him that I am a Zutara fan and wished they went that route.
I have yet to take a photo of the signed Crooked Kingdom and Rebel Genius books! But I will soon!
OMG, YOU GUYS THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK AND THE FIRST EPISODE KILLED ME! I honestly don’t want to talk about this right now. NO!
Also, Dr. Strange, Moana, and Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them! This should be fun!
Okay, maybe not so random thoughts…. but I joined this little thing called Nanowrimo. Not sure how this will go. But I am doing this!
How was your month? Are you as excited as me with the upcoming movies?
What do you think about authors/creators/shows that kill off favorite main characters?
(*cough* THEY SUCK *cough*)