Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
It’s sad and scary times we are in right now, Wormies. I’ve been trying really hard to limit getting on social media or listening to the news but I just can’t seem to avoid anything. Even though I know that this will pass, it is still one of the scariest things that has ever happened this decade – and we are only 3 months in!
It’s good that we have technology so we can communicate with people who are in other countries. I was able to video chat with my fam in the Philippines. There are also on lockdown there.
Sadly, this was the most unproductive reading month ever! I have read a total of 23 books, but only read 6 books this month. To be honest, I just don’t have enough concentration to read this month! It’s scary!
This month, I would really like to thank all the first responders – the nurses who have worked in the front lines during this pandemic.
- [1 Mar] I Made Some Reading Progress-ish | February 2020 Monthly Wraps
- [8 Mar] Spending Some Down Time | Currently Reading 2020 Weeks 9-10
- [10 Mar] Favorite Books with Single-Word Titles
- [11 Mar] Read a Romance Blog: Readaholic Book Reviews
- [16 Mar] My Most Read Romance Authors of the Decade
- [17 Mar] Books on My Spring 2020 TBR
- [22 Mar] Sheltering in Place | Currently Reading 2020 Weeks 11-12
- [25 Mar] Read a Romance Blog: Captivated Reading
- [31 Mar] Favorite March 2020 Covers
I was able to watch a few movies and TV shows during this quarantine. I tell ya, I was rewatching a few of the Disney movies!
How are you holding up?
Have you been reading a lot this month?
Please stay safe where you are!