Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, Wormies! I am currently blogging in Vegas right now and man, did I need this short weekend getaway! Although, I have been really traveling a lot for work this month. In fact, I landed in Burbank on Friday and left Burbank again for Vegas on Saturday. Yeah, I’m such a jet setter right now. Note the sarcasm.
A lot of things happened IRL to me in the month of June. While I won’t discuss the particulars, I just want to say that life is extremely unpredictable.
I didn’t read a lot this month but I have been hopping from book to book throughout this month. At one point, I had up to 11 books that I was “currently reading.”
I only read 8 books in June with 1 DNF. 3 of the 8 books were also rereads! This just goes to show that this month was not the best reading month for me. I’ll try to change that this month but unfortunately, I am also going to be traveling again!
Here’s what my Goodreads snapshot looks like this month. really happy that a lot of the books I read this year have mostly been 3-5 star reads!
- [6 Jun] Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- [7 Jun] The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- [20 Jun] Fated by Rebecca Zanetti
- [28 Jun] Another Sky by Jayne Frost
- [1 Jun] Work + Reading, Oh My! May 2019 Monthly Wraps
- [3 Jun] What Bookish Topic Do You Want to Talk About?
- [4 Jun] Must Read Historical Romance Books
- [10 Jun] Social Media Platforms that I Use
- [16 Jun] Currently Reading 2019 Weeks 23-24: I will be Reading More Historicals this Month!
- [17 Jun] Romance Books to Read During the FIFA Women’s World Cup
- [18 Jun] Most Anticipated Romance Releases Pubbing on the Second Half of 2019
- [24 Jun] A Map of My Reading Tastes through the Years
- [25 Jun] Books on My Summer 2019 TBR
What do you suggest I do to get out of this reading slump?
If you travel a lot, does that mess with your reading routine?