Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, Wormies! I just want to share that I have been reading a lot and of course, listening to a lot of books this month. It’s also summer and Pierre will be home in 2 weeks! FINALLY! I seriously have to stop myself from counting down the days!
This also means that we will be seeing the summer blockbusters that have been out for weeks! We will definitely see The Incredibles 2 first! I honestly can’t believe that I didn’t go watch a movie since we last saw Avengers Infinity War. Yeah, it feels like it has been a long time since I saw a movie at the theater.
It’s also SUMMER! This means barbecues and pool time! Yay! I’m going to twist Pierre’s arm and have him fire up the grill and maybe lunch on the patio and then a dip in the pool! Oh, and maybe go back to Universal Studios Hollywood!
Oh, I co-blog with my besties at We Three Fiends and I wrote about missing the food in Dumaguete so much! So, if you’re interested in reading about Filipino cuisine, check the post out!
I’ve been rereading a lot and listening to a lot of audiobooks! I think I need to do a genre cleanse for now since most of the books I have been reading and listening are New Adult and Contemporary Romance! Also, please note that I have read 30 books this month! OMG! Did I even sleep?!
So, I just noticed that I read 30 books this month?! WHAT?! Last months’ update was 64 books read and this month shows 94! So, I’m currently 74% on the challenge and 30 books ahead in this challenge! WOAH!
I seriously need to step up and write more discussion posts! I have a few ideas that I am planning to write this month, so hopefully, I will be able to write this!
I can’t recommend this book enough! If you have read my review (and read my personal note), you will know what I mean. Recovered is emotional and real and deals with drug addiction. Awesome, awesome stuff right here!
Please note that I read Built TWICE THIS MONTH! WHAT?!
- [6 Jun] Part-Time Lover by Lauren Blakely
- [8 Jun] The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen
- [15 Jun] Captivated by Eve Dangerfield, Tessa Bailey
- [28 Jun] Recovered by Jay Crownover
- [29 Jun] The One You Can't Forget by Roni Loren
- [1 Jun] All the Drama! May 2018 Monthly Wraps
- [5 Jun] Books I Initially DNF’d but Ended Up Loving
- [10 Jun] Currently Reading 21-22: Give Me All the Bad Boys in Romance
- [12 Jun] Books That Awaken the Travel Bug In Me
- [13 Jun] Forever Summer Reading Blog Event + Giveaway
- [14 Jun] Favorite Romance Audiobook Narrators
- [19 Jun] 10 Books on My Summer TBR List
- [24 Jun] Currently Reading Weeks 23-24: I’ve been Re-reading and Changing My Ratings!
- [25 Jun] Favorite Young Adult Audiobooks
- [26 Jun] Series I Don’t Plan on Finishing
- [30 Jun] Books on My Radar | July 2018
Obviously, since I read A LOT this month, I didn’t see a lot of movies and TV. I did watch that cute Rom-Com on Netflix Set It Up. It’s cute and yes, I want more Rom-Coms, please!
What is the highest number of books you read in a month?
What are your plans for summer?