Last month on I Heart Romance
There is always that time where you just don’t want to do anything. Couple that with the flu and you have an epic stepback from the bookstagram and bookish community.
January has just been a month. What with #RWAshitshow, my new job (that I’m loving, by the way), and just trying to get by every single day, it really has been one heck of a month.
Anyway, I’ve fully regenerated and now starting to be more active on here and on bookstagram! Hit me up over there and say hi!
I’ve not bee fully looking at each of my challenges yet, so I don’t have much progress. I haven’t even started Romanceopoly yet! Ack! I will be planning my challenges for February.
Another thing that came up in January is my new header! What do you guys think? The letter “i” was always so hard for me to design on my logo and I was never really happy with it until I used an actual image of an EYE! LMAO, I thought that was a bit cheeky of me.
Mr. He Hearts Romance will also be gone for work for a couple of weeks and HALLELUJAH! I will have my me time back! And hopefully more reading time!
I think I have a mix of reads in January. It’s not the BEST month for reads, but I’m trying to get back into it slowly. Plus, I’m a really slow reader.
Flow is my shortest read – which I technically listened to on audio since it’s on Audible Escape (affiliate link). Love Her or Lose Her ended up being my longest read, but it didn’t wow me as I expected it to.
- [10 Jan] Wolf Gone Wild by Juliette Cross
- [23 Jan] Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey
- [24 Jan] Desperate Measures by Katee Robert
- [30 Jan] The One for You by Roni Loren
- [1 Jan] 2019 End of the Year Stats
- [3 Jan] 2020 Reading Challenges
- [15 Jan] Read a Romance Blog: Lisa Loves Literature
- [20 Jan] How much do you spend on books?
- [28 Jan] Favorite January 2020 Covers
- [29 Jan] Read a Romance Blog: SE White
I hope your January was phenomenal (unlike mine)!
What was your favorite January read?