Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy Tuesday, Wormies! It’s been a crazy October for me! I was moderating a panel at The Ripped Bodice, and I also ended up overbooking myself!
See, there were so many good books that I wanted to read publishing around the same time and I could not help but request them. So, I was basically drowning in all the books and I had a hard time keeping up! This really made me rethink my requesting practices and I have now tried to hold-off in requesting books. Wish me luck!
I have also started reading this crazy book – Bad Saint by Monica James and it’s disturbing and sensual and I could not stop listening to the audiobook! It’s so riveting and it was just giving me a complex. Oh, and let’s not talk about book 2 because I finished it TODAY, November 4th!
BaeCreate October 2019 Unboxing
I received the October BaeCrate box and here’s my unboxing video! I also received it in time for Sarah Smith to sign! Full unboxing is on my Instagram.
Use my rep code IHEARTROM5 to save on your next box!
Read a Romance Blog
My Read a Romance Blog feature is continuing! If you haven’t already, please stop by because they are sharing the very first book that got them into reading romance! In October I featured these awesome ladies!
|Malia @ Romance Shmomance||Renee @ Addicted to Romance||Beth @ B and Her Books|
I’m doing really great with my reading challenge! I know my goal is to read only 10 books, but the mere fact that I read over 100 books now is an amazing achievement since I have been in multiple slumps throughout the year.
I’ve also been doing great with my reviews! While I’m only about 50% in my goal, I think it’s more than I thought I would write around this time of the year! LOL
I also want to add that I failed in Blogtober because I didn’t have time to do that last month! Typical me.
I participated in a buddy read for Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard and it was amazing! The banter was topnotch and the book is an edge-of-the-seat romantic thriller!
The Kingmaker is also another fantastic October read! If you haven’t already, grab a copy of this book! Fair warning, though. This book is very political and I won’t have it any other way!
- [10 Oct] Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
- [24 Oct] Girl in Luv by Jay Crownover, Rebecca Yarros
- [24 Oct] Boy in Luv by Jay Crownover, Rebecca Yarros
- [25 Oct] Heartless Hero by Mary Catherine Gebhard
- [31 Oct] The Kingmaker by Kennedy Ryan
- [1 Oct] Changes | September 2019 Monthly Wraps
- [2 Oct] Read a Romance Blog: Romance Shmomance
- [6 Oct] Currently Reading 2019 Weeks 38-39: I Finally Got Mr. He Hearts Romance His Birthday Cake
- [7 Oct] What Makes a Book a Keeper?
- [14 Oct] Favorite Romance Title Buzz Words
- [16 Oct] Read a Romance Blog: Addicted to Romance
- [21 Oct] Pag-Ibig: A Filipino-American Romance Panel
- [27 Oct] I’m Binge Reading! Currently Reading Weeks 40-42
- [29 Oct] Halloween Romance Recommendations
- [30 Oct] Read a Romance Blog: B and Her Books
How did your month go? Did you read any outstanding reads?