Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
So, October is perhaps my lowest reading month ever this year! Eeeep! I have alluded to changes this month so that may be why reading has been on the down-low.
I’ve been busy at work, too so I have been sleeping really early and not getting enough reading time! I did manage to read a few ebooks, which is pretty surprising!
On a good note, I discovered a new fave author – SARA NEY! OMG! I am in love with her Douchebag series! Give me more sweet and cuddly douches, please!
And yay for Halloween because I dressed up as a cotton candy! Also, Pierre helped me with the costume!
I obviously didn’t write any discussions in October but I am only 7 posts away from meeting my goal! I hope to write more this month!
Can you believe how many 5 star reads I read this year? I think that is a good sign, right? I think so! I’ve just been discovering a lot of amazing authors this year!
Christmas in October! How the Dukes Stole Christmas anthology was a fantastic read! And this is coming from someone who doesn’t really read holiday books during the holiday season. In fairness, it’s not Christmas yet, so win-win!
- [8 Oct] Once Upon A Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely
- [12 Oct] Unchained by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
- [15 Oct] How the Dukes Stole Christmas by Tessa Dare, Sarah MacLean, Sophie Jordan, Joanna Shupe
- [17 Oct] Beautiful Sinner by Sophie Jordan
- [18 Oct] Betting On Him by Kelly Collins
- [19 Oct] A Brand New Ending by Jennifer Probst
- [1 Oct] Vacation Time is Over! September 2018 Monthly Wraps
- [7 Oct] Currently Reading Weeks 38-39: I Caught A Bug!
- [9 Oct] Longest Books I’ve Ever Read
- [14 Oct] Historical Romance Retreat Wrap-Up
- [21 Oct] Currently Reading Weeks 40-41: Changes
- [24 Oct] Slay Those Series Challenge & Giveaway!
- [26 Oct] To Catch a Rogue by Bec MacMaster [Spotlight + Giveaway]
Pierre and I saw Venom and we enjoyed it! Tom Hardy did an awesome job as Venom! In fact, I kept calling my cat Venom when I got home. har har
I wanted to see A Star is Born but no one would watch it with me, so I guess I’ll wait until it’s available on streaming!
Pierre and I have been watching a few shows together! Lords and Ladles is by far my favorite show this month because it features history and cooking! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina was fun and unusual especially since I kept comparing it to Sabrina The Teenage Witch – a series that I used to watch when I was a teen!
We also started watching Perception and it’s really interesting! It’s like A Beautiful Mind mashed with Criminal Minds! So good!
And I also can’t help but mention The Voice because we love this show so much!
Did you dress up for Halloween? What was your costume?
How did your October go?