Last month on I Heart Romance
Happy LEAP YEAR, Wormies! I am in a much better mood right now, even though I was traveling almost every day for work last month! Whew! The upside to that is that I’ve listened to a few more books this month, the downside is that I haven’t been reading at night.
I’ve been watching a lot of Beauty YouTube videos in the last few weeks or so and I don’t really know why! I don’t even wear a lot of make-up! I have to say that I have also been watching Romance Booktube, too!
I’ve also not been THAT great with Romanceopoly because I’ve always been horrible at following through with TBRs. So, I will be sorta cheating and include one book under Paranormal Romance even though it wasn’t one of the books that I picked for the month.
This month was THE month that I finally had a DNF! We are Us by Tara Leigh is that book. I legit DNF’d the book at 90% because I just wasn’t invested in the relationship at all. I mean, we’re at the 90% mark and the h/H haven’t had their second-chance yet! Gahh.
While War of Hearts is the longest book, I listened to the audiobook for that one.
- [1 Feb] Life Happens | January 2020 Monthly Wraps
- [3 Feb] Sometimes, You Just Need a Good Cry
- [4 Feb] Books On My TBR I HOPE Will Be 5-Star Reads
- [9 Feb] It’s Been a While. Currently Reading 2020 Weeks 5-6
- [10 Feb] How I Take Bookstagram Photos Using My Mobile Phone
- [11 Feb] Favorite Historical Romance Books Published Before 1995
- [12 Feb] Read a Romance Blog: Wild and Wonderful Reads
- [23 Feb] I need more time to read! Currently Reading 2020 Weeks 7-8
- [24 Feb] How I Edit Bookstagram Photos Using Free Apps
- [25 Feb] Favorite February 2020 Covers
We saw two movies in the theater this month – Sonic The Hedgehog and My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising. I have to say that I think I slept at certain parts of My Hero Academia but I did notice that the battle was 85% of the movie. Seriously. I know Pierre was happy about this movie and loved it so much. I can’t with this anime – and I watch anime.
What are your February top reads?
Have you read Chasing Cassandra yet? Was it a disappointment as it was to me?