Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Hello, bookworms! I’m finally doing a December Wrap-Up post! However, this will be short and sweet because I already posted my 2018 End of the Year Stats! That is where I wrote about how I did throughout 2018!
This post will be a short recap of my December! It was a pretty busy month for me – work and personal. And it was also a month of relaxation! I was able to get almost two weeks off for the holidays so it was a bit relaxing. However, Pierre now works locally so I basically don’t have my evenings to myself – which is totally okay.
We don’t really do much during the holidays since it’s just us and our family is in another country, but we still cooked for Christmas and New Year’s! So, I forgot to take a photo for our Christmas Eve dinner, but I didn’t forget New Year’s! FYI Red Horse is a local beer from the Philippines!
We also went to Funbox and I know that Pierre is NOT and Instagram Husband.
Oh, and I forgot to show you our Christmas tree! I will be taking it down this weekend!
I also want to share that we adopted a cat on December 15! Her name is MoMo and she’s such a sweetie! We did go through a transition phase so that Twylah and MoMo will integrate well together. And it worked! See evidence below!
And this is MoMo
Crystal @ Crystal Blogs Books and I also met up and went book shopping at The Ripped Bodice! We also exchanged gifts and she gave me this cute Thai Tea with Boba crochet stuffie! I seriously thought it was a carrot! ?♀️
- [2 Dec] Busy Fall with Maybe Slow Reading and New-To-Me Authors | November 2018 Monthly Wraps
- [24 Dec] 2019 Challenges
- [25 Dec] Books I Wish I Read This Year
- [26 Dec] New-to-Me Authors I Read this Year
- [27 Dec] Captivating Characters from Books Read this Year
- [28 Dec] Awesome Book Covers of 2018
- [29 Dec] I Will Go Down with this Ship / Fave OTPs of 2018
- [30 Dec] Best of the Best Reads of 2018
- [31 Dec] Books I’m Excited for Releasing in 2019
What did you do for the Holidays?