Sharing my thoughts on this weeks’ reads
So, I have been on a reading binge these last couple of weeks and holy moly, did I read a lot of new adult romances! Let’s just say that all the angst is just what the doctored ordered!
I will be off from work for the Holidays so this basically means I have more reading time. I’m still not sure what genre I will be reading next but NA has grabbed my attention for the moment. Wish me luck!
We also saw The Last Jedi this morning and it was good. Not really what I expected, but still good. I did see a lot of Zuko in Kylo Ren, though.
Purchased or Gifted
posts you missed in the last 2 weeks
- [26 Nov] Currently Reading Week 21
- [27 Nov] Creating a Blogging Schedule that Works for You
- [30 Nov] Books on My Radar | December 2017
- [1 Dec] It's Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale
- [2 Dec] Hello, Contemporary Romance! November 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [4 Dec] 4 Easy Peasy Ways to Automate Your Blog Posts
- [7 Dec] Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
- [8 Dec] The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
favorite Instagram photos
It’s Christmas Eve! What are your plans?
I will be spending my time reading (and eating, of course!)