Sharing my thoughts on this weeks’ reads
I’m in a New Adult kick right now and I just discovered Jennifer L. Armentrout and OMG she is so good! I just am bingeing her Wait for You series and I am eviscerated!
Also, I am going to the Christina Lauren book signing at The Ripped Bodice and I am SUPER excited!
The year is now coming to a close and this may be my last Currently Reading post until next year! OMG! I have a few Christmas themed posts scheduled already because I am excited about Christmas!
I don’t know what to say about this book and I had SUPER HIGH expectations. I’m not sure if I will be reading more from Penny Reid.
Purchased or Gifted
posts you missed in the last 2 weeks
- [26 Nov] Currently Reading Week 21
- [27 Nov] Creating a Blogging Schedule that Works for You
- [30 Nov] Books on My Radar | December 2017
- [1 Dec] It's Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale
- [2 Dec] Hello, Contemporary Romance! November 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [4 Dec] 4 Easy Peasy Ways to Automate Your Blog Posts
- [7 Dec] Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
- [8 Dec] The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
- Nicole at It Starts at Midnight talks about when it might be time to change your blog name
- Romance and Sensibility shares married romance writers
- Cait at Paper Fury discusses YA Book Tropes
Are you excited for Christmas? Any good Christmas book recs?