Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Hello everybody! I have been MIA again and we all know why right? I have been more active on Instagram, though and I think that will be where I will be hanging out in the foreseeable future. Or at least, when I have come to terms with our current situation.
Sadly, I was only able to read two books. GASP! Yeah, I know. I will do better this month!
I buddy read Stranger in My Arms with a few girls from Instagram and it is my top read (or reread) or the month!
I will be sharing all my reviews from this year! I’ve been lax and not reviewing at all, so have fun looking at my reviews!
- [10 Jan] Wolf Gone Wild by Juliette Cross
- [23 Jan] Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey
- [24 Jan] Desperate Measures by Katee Robert
- [30 Jan] The One for You by Roni Loren
- [1 Apr] It’s the End of the World as We Know It… and I don’t Feel Fine | March 2020 Monthly Wraps
- [6 Apr] Celebrating My Birthday while Sheltering in Place | Currently Reading 2020 Weeks 13-14
- [14 Apr] Books I Enjoyed but Rarely Talk About
- [29 Apr] Read a Romance Blog: Bookish Creation