Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Apparently, May was the month with all the drama! Drama in my reading (I read a lot of emotional books this month, it’s not even funny!) and also drama in Romancelandia. And this drama is not the good kind, mind you. I also want to say that I can’t believe I’ve read a lot of legalese this month. I have to admit that I have been interested and also following the Trademark fiasco that happened in the last few weeks – and it still is happening!
Anyway, I am loving the random books that I have been picking up last month. I have been emotionally drained and crying and just emotionally touched by all the books. PLEASE GIVE ME MOAAARRRR!!!
I know this is a little weird but I have a LOT of 5-star books read so far! I have also included a few of my reread books under 5 stars because they are still 5 stars!
I think I need to up my review and discussion game this month. I guess I’m in a mini blog slump again so… Anyway, I have been reading and also rereading a lot of books this month and it is all good! At 64 books read before the half of the year?! I can’t believe myself!
WOW, Pushing the Limits was amazing! It felt so real and emotional and everything a romance should be!
The Year We Fell Down was another AMAZING book I read this month!
- [4 May] My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan
- [10 May] Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely
- [11 May] Follow by Tessa Bailey
- [17 May] Roomies by Christina Lauren
- [18 May] Riskier Business, His Risk to Take by Tessa Bailey
- [18 May] Risking It All by Tessa Bailey
- [18 May] Up in Smoke by Tessa Bailey
- [18 May] Boiling Point by Tessa Bailey
- [18 May] Raw Redemption by Tessa Bailey
- [1 May] 10 Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early
- [2 May] A Lot of Things Happened this Month! April 2018 Monthly Wraps
- [3 May] Jock Row by Sara Ney [Excerpt]
- [13 May] Currently Reading Weeks 16-18: Comments, Comments, Commenting back, and Tessa Bailey
- [22 May] 5 Character Names that I LOVE
- [27 May] Currently Reading 19-20: Sports Romance, Privacy, & GDPR
- [28 May] The Case of Authors Behaving Badly
- [31 May] Books on My Radar | June 2018
I didn’t go to the theaters last month! WOW! I know, I know. There is a reason and the reason is – LOVE! Actually, I’m waiting for Pierre to come home so we can watch the new movies again.
I watched The Matchmaker’s Playbook and also The Toys that Made Us! The nostalgia while watching this TV series is so good! Also, I think I need to watch more movies!
How did May treat you? Any good books you read?