Becuase I’m hosting a mini-challenge for the Spring Bloggiesta, I’m going to join in the festivities!
Obviously, I have quite a few things that I need to do with my blog (see sign on top of blog), so this is a great opportunity to start.
Ezrah’s TO DO List
- Fix 3 months worth of blog posts – If you have been following me for a while, you would know that I had a malware scare last year AND had to delete my blog and start from scratch. I was able to save all my posts, thank God, but lost all my photos (the book covers!) and had to reinstall all the plugins. I have been using Ashley’s Ultimate Book Blogger plugin (affiliate link), so info was lost.
- Write 5 reviews (possibly in a different format that I do not already use) – I have quite a few books that I need to review (THE HORROR) so joining the #Bloggiesta would be a great excuse to do this.
- Participate in 2 Twitter chats – I love joining in Twitter chats!
- Schedule a couple of weeks worth of posts – So I have been slacking on posting and I always, ALWAYS scramble at the last minute (like right now, I’m CURRENTLY blogging while driving to Tejon Ranch). Obvs, I’m not the one driving. Drive SAFE KIDS!
- Update my Pinterest boards – I started updating my Pinterest boards! I read a few tutorial posts about how to promote blog posts on there and I’m excited to do that!
- Pre-shoot 5 weekly Instagram-themed challenges – I LOVE BOOKSTAGRAM so much! But yes, I suck as following the weekly challenges, WEEKLY challenges, people!
it goes without saying that I will be visiting and commenting on other blogs throughout the week!
Have you joined the Spring #Bloggiesta yet?