Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, everyone! I have been MIA in the last month both here on my blog and on YouTube (which is so bad since I only have 2 videos uploaded). So, I have not been in the blogging, editing, or reading mood, until the last few days this month. I guess there this is one of those months that I just wanted to be a hermit and not interact with anybody on the net. And of course, stuff that I do not want to discuss online. But you get the picture.
But hey, this is totally okay! I’m not stressed out about not being online or anything, but I felt that this was a great way to step away for a while and post sporadically.
The good news is that I read a number of contemporary romances and I am IN LOVE! Apparently, this is the year of reading out of my comfort zone. And I am one happy bookworm!
- [1 Aug] New Plans and New Reads! July 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [5 Aug] To All the ARCs I Haven’t Read Before
- [6 Aug] Currently Reading Week 13
- [15 Aug] Steampunk Books You Need to Add to Your TBR
- [16 Aug] Disciplined by the Duke by Alyson Chase Blog Tour + Giveaway
- [20 Aug] Currently Reading Week 14
- [28 Aug] Historical Romance Reading Challenge August Progress + Link-up
Did you ever have one of those months where you didn’t even want to interact with anyone? What did you do?