Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
It’ another Top Ten Tuesday this week and today, I will be sharing books that I recently added to my overflowing TBR pile. This time, I’m going to pick 5 YA and 5 Historical Romance novels that I recently added in the last month or so. I actually had a hard time picking books to show this week because it seems that I just went wild with adding books on my TBR pile.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman – Historical YA and a demon fighting lady in 1812 London? GIVE IT TO ME NOW! I’m so excited to read this book obviously because it’s YA and it’s also historical romance!
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken – I’ve seen the book trailer, I heard the buzz, I read the blurb, and it sounds freakin’ amazing! Definitely excited to read this book. And don’t forget, there’s time travel involved. Who doesn’t love that?
- These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas – The blurb says Jane Austen meets X-Men. If that doesn’t intrigue you, want would? This is also another historical YA so I’m in heaven!
- Ruined by Amy Tintera – This book involves a princess (?) and revenge. This is definitely something that I want to read. Amy Tintera is the only author that I’ve read before so I already know her work.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh – I tried not to add this to my TBR pile. But, I’ve heard a lot of good things about this book at Christmas so I added it to my TBR. Here’s hoping that I didn’t make a bad decision.
- Marrying Winterbourne by Lisa Kleypas – Book two in Lisa Kleypas’ new historical series and I’m psyched. I absolutely adore love between the classes and this one promises to be amazing!
- Along Came a Rogue by Anna Harrington – I love the “falling-in-love with your brother’s best friend” trope and this one sounds good. This is also an author that I haven’t read before so I’m pretty excited!
- Do You Want to Start a Scandal? by Tessa Dare – Another Spindle Cove series, and this time, it’s Charlotte’s story! She was a child when I read the second (or was it third?) book in the series and I’m super excited to read her own story. Plus, Spindle Cove people!
- Magnate by Joanna Shupe – I was a little underwhelmed by Tycoon (book #1), but I really love to read about New York in the early 1900s. I’m hoping that this would be better than Tycoon.
- The Earl Takes it All by Lorraine Heath – Heath is one of my favorite authors, so I’m totally psyched about this book.
Did you join this week’s’ Top Ten Tuesday? What’s on your list? Share them below!