Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – I still haven’t read this book (and started the series). My hubby already read the trilogy and told me he was disappointed, which may be the reason why I have been holding off reading it.
- Evertrue by Brodi Ashton – I need to borrow it from the library. This series has been a hit and miss and despite loving the second book Everbound, I am hesitant to buy this one.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – I really want to read this book (and series, for that matter). It’s YA and set in the historical era. Perfect!
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund – I recently read a review about this book which made me curious about it. Since reading These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, I have been intrigued by the Sci-Fi Dystiopian genre.
- After the End by Amy Plum – This looks like a promising series and it’s one that my hubby might like. Which is why I picked this book.
- Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard by Vanessa Kelly – I’m actually reading this now so I guess it’s not part of my TBR list now, is it? However, I have put this book on hold right now since I have a few books that I need to review for tours and such.
- The Temptations of Anna Jacobs by Robyn DeHart – I have been anticipating this book since last year when I read The Secrets of Mia Danvers (which I LOVED, by the way).
- How to Master Your Marquis by Juliana Gray – I haven’t read any book written by Ms. Gray so I have this book on my TBR pile because the plot sounds like something that I will like. Have any of you read this? Or have you read any book written by her? What are your thoughts?
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare – I have read Tessa Dare’s Any Duchess Will Do (4 Hearts for me) and I decided to read the first book in her newest series, Castle Ever After.
- Vixen in Velvet by Loretta Chase – I have read Loretta Chase before and I can’t remember what book it was but I really wasn’t hooked. With Vixen in Velvet, I decided to add this on my TBR pile because I love the cover.
So, do you have a spring TBR pile, virtual or real? Do we have the same books in our TBR piles? Which ones do you think should I read first? Share your thoughts below.