Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, Wormies! I can’t believe June went by so fast! With that being said, I read a lot in June. I also binge watched a few TV shows and watched movies! Oh, and I also blogged more? Well, more than usual, anyway!
I’m still not back to my old self and I haven’t picked up a coloring book in a while, too! Ack!
Also, heat has been rising here in Southern California and I just don’t want to MOVE or even leave the house. Well, the good thing about that is I am able to read as much as I want in the comfort of my home! Plus, the long weekend is this week and Pierre and I are going on a short trip. 🙂
I don’t think I did a shabby job! I actually had lots of progress, especially in reviewing! I mean 50 BOOKS ALREADY?! Woah! And I normally don’t review that much! Ack! Super excited about this result, though. However, I also did a horrible job with the Flights of Fantasy challenge because I’ve only read 3 books! On a lighter note, I am really close to meeting my Historical Romance Reading Challenge goal!
This month, I also participated in the Mini Blog Ahead Challenge hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup and I absolutely FAILED! I basically scheduled only 4 posts during the 15-day challenge! In my defense, I posted A LOT during the last half of June so, in theory, I scheduled more than 4 posts!
Here are the posts that I did:
- Bookish Discussion – Scheduled 6/3
- Bookish Discussion – Scheduled 6/10
- Bookish Discussion – Scheduled 6/17
- Book Review: The Scandal of it All by Sophie Jordan – Scheduled 6/28
- [9 Jun] An Affair with a Notorious Heiress by Lorraine Heath
- [16 Jun] My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
- [16 Jun] Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- [23 Jun] Jackaby by William Ritter
- [26 Jun] A Most Unlikely Duke by Sophie Barnes
- [27 Jun] Prom Queen by Katee Robert
- [27 Jun] Love with a Scottish Outlaw by Gayle Callen
- [30 Jun] The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean
- [1 Jun] Slowly Getting Out of this SLUMP! May 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [2 Jun] Highland Hellion by Mary Wine Excerpt + Giveaway
- [4 Jun] Currently Reading Week 9
- [6 Jun] 10 Young Adult Books I Recently Added To My TBR List
- [15 Jun] Blog Ahead Mini Challenge #2
- [18 Jun] Currently Reading Week 10
- [19 Jun] Would You Stop Reading Because Someone Says You Should?
- [20 Jun] Ten Young Adult Series I Want to Read ASAP
- [25 Jun] Historical Romance Reading Challenge June Progress + Link-up
I’m waitin for all three of these movies! I am super happy that Pierre will be here to watch Spiderman Homecoming with me! I heard good reviews for this movie so I’m pretty excited about it.
I finally saw Wonder Woman and OMG it was amazing! The only beef I have with it is the third act with the villain reveal. Sigh*
Because of Wonder Woman, I decided to watch the Justice League animated series! Also, I finally tried True Blood last weekend and it is a little disturbing. I am already up to season 1 episode 7. Then I tried Riverdale and it is just horrible! UGH!
How did your June go? Any good books to recommend? What was your favorite book of the month?