Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
I know I’m a little late in posting my December wrap-up post but I actually wrote a lot of posts and did a couple of surveys towards the end of the year so… I know, excuses. But I’m glad that I finally caved in and wrote this post.
READING CHALLENGE STATS
- GoodReads Reading Challenge – 106/100*
- Review Challenge – 48/100 – I know I’ve been really bad about writing reviews so this will be one of my goals this year.
- Historical Romance Challenge – 41/48 – almost made it! I’ve been reading a lot of YA in 2015
- NetGalley Challenge – 14/20
- Re-Read Challenge – 9/5*
DISCUSSIONS ON THE BLOG
- [1 Dec] Write On Review-a-Thon: November Wrap-Up
- [2 Dec] Monthly Wraps: November 2015
- [5 Dec] Bookish Discussions: So Much for My Happy Ending
- [14 Dec] December New Release Hop + Giveaway
- [15 Dec] Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read in 2015
- [16 Dec] Unique Holiday Gifts for the YA Bookworm in Your Life
- [21 Dec] Top 10 Adult Romance Books I Read in 2015
- [22 Dec] Top Ten Best Book Covers of 2015
- [23 Dec] Top Ten Baddies of 2015
- [24 Dec] Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2015
- [25 Dec] Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016
- [26 Dec] Write On Review-a-Thon: December 2015
- [27 Dec] 2016 Reading Challenges
- [31 Dec] Write On Review-a-Thon: December Wrap-Up
LAST MONTH’S REVIEWS
- [3 Dec] The Match of the Century by Cathy Maxwell
- [9 Dec] Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- [10 Dec] Winter by Marissa Meyer
- [11 Dec] The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
- [18 Dec] Talon by Julie Kagawa
- [28 Dec] All I Want for Christmas Is a Duke by Valerie Bowman, Tiffany Clare, Vivienne Lorret, Ashlyn MacNamara
- [29 Dec] Illuminae by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
- [30 Dec] One-Eyed Dukes are Wild by Megan Frampton
LAST MONTH’S READS
LAST MONTH ON-HOLD
- Grave Mercy – Mainly because of the foreign sounding similar names. It’s such a shame because I really, really liked the heroine!
- The Rogue not Taken – I felt that Sophie was TSTL and I didn’t like the flow
- Days of Blood & Starlight – I really wanted to like it but it was just too weird. I may pick this up again this year.
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown – This will be another book that I will pick up this year.
- Cold-Hearted Rake – This was hard for me to put on hold because it’s LISA KLEYPAS, but I didn’t like Devon or Kathleen.
FAVORITE MONTH READ
Illuminae wins this hands down!
Everybody repeat after me: REY!
- The 100 – How did I NOT see this?!
- Seve Deadly Sins – Pierre has been in an anime craze the last couple of months and he
forcedsuggested I would enjoy this. I tried not to, BUT IT’S SOOOO GOOD!
My TBTB Secret Santa is Kate from Ex Libris and she gave me new books to read from an author I haven’t tried!