Last Month on I Heart Romance
I’ve been remiss and have not been posting on my blog for a few months already and I find that I miss it so much. Well, one of the reasons (a good one, I hope) was finally moving to our new house at the end of January 2015. Yay, us! Naturally, we are not done fixing up the place (our spare bedroom with all my books is not fully set up so no photos to show yet, I’m afraid). Aaaaand unfortunately, we moved about 20 miles away from work so it took me about a month to get used to the hour commute (if I leave before 7AM) or and hour and a half commute (if I leave after 7AM because I was being laaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy). To those of you who take 101 to Los Angeles, you know what I’m talking about. Anyway, now that we are a little bit settled in, I expect to get back to blogging and hopefully, blogging more discussion posts.
Now, without further ado, on to Last month on IHR!
BOOKISHLY EXCITED ABOUT
Coming out in May!
BOOK HAUL THIS MONTH
READ THIS MONTH
REVIEWED LAST MONTH
- It Started with a Scandal by Julie Anne Long – 3/5 hearts
- Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi – 3/5 hearts
- The Courtesan Duchess by Joanna Shupe – 3/5 hearts
- The Duke and the Lady in Red by Lorraine Heath – 5/5 hearts
- Fringe – Hubby wanted me to try watching this series and I AM HOOKED! Okay, I’m still not done with the first season because READING, yeah?
- Game of Thrones – my friends have been nagging me to continue watching this series BUT I’m still at S1 Ep6.
- Daredevil – watched two eps last month and I did not like it.
BOOKISHLY ADDICTED TO
THE NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES. Cat and Bones, yeah!
- Scars by Papa Roach
- Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – don’t you just love the music vid?