Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Other than that, March wasn’t as eventful as I thought it would be. But April looks like a good month because it’s also my birthday month! I had a discussion about this with my coworkers and I have to admit, now that I am slowly approaching my mid-30s, I am starting to forget my age. Yeeaaaah.
Also, I can’t believe I’ve been on twitter for 11 years?! WOAAH. Not that I am an active Twitter user, but I was there when it started! I’m also not an active Twitter user and mostly open the app only to get caught up on news, maybe tweet occasionally and share stuff. Other than that, I am not as active. I used to be more active in the last two years, but it quickly became too much for me.
I was also video chatting with my cousins last Friday! They are observing Easter there so that means they did not have any school or work. If you are new, these cousins are like my sisters! It was fun catching up and chatting about nothing and everything!
Nobody Does it Better remains the longest book I read this month. The longest audiobook I listened to is The Wall of Winnipeg and Me that I incidentally DNF’d. LOL I also re-read more books this month because I was sick and I always default to my comfort reads.
Hello Stranger is FINALLY out! I wasn’t blown away by the book, but it was still a great read.
- [2 Mar] Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
- [9 Mar] The Hookup by Kristen Ashley
- [15 Mar] Unearthed by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner
- [16 Mar] Lazy Son by Eve Langlais
- [30 Mar] Our Dark Stars by Audrey Grey, Krystal Wade
- [1 Mar] I Ventured Out of My Cave! February Wrap Up
- [2 Mar] Bad Bachelor by Stefanie London [Excerpt + Giveaway]
- [6 Mar] Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever
- [8 Mar] Promise Me Always by Rhonda Shaw [Excerpt + Giveaway]
- [13 Mar] 10 Books That Surprised Me
- [19 Mar] My Go-to Comfort Reads
- [23 Mar] Lady in Waiting by Marie Tremayne [Excerpt]
- [24 Mar] My Life is an Angsty Romance Novel…
- [25 Mar] Currently Reading Weeks 9 – 11: Defeated by the FLU!
- [27 Mar] Ten Books Set in SPACE!
- [29 Mar] No Earls Allowed by Shana Galen [Excerpt + Giveaway]
- [31 Mar] Books on My Radar | April 2018
There is NO romance panel at this festival and I’m really bummed! But I will go to the festival on Saturday and check out the booths.
I enjoyed Defy the Stars and I can’t wait to listen to the audiobook for this book! Also, Abel is such an interesting character! I do hope there will be more epic space battles!
From the Theaters
Well, I didn’t get to watch a lot of movies last month. In fact, I missed A Wrinkle in Time and Tomb Raider! I will try to see A Wrinkle this month, though.
- I watched Black Panther in the theaters again with Pierre because he hadn’t seen it yet. He thought it was okay. I thought it was still as amazing as the first time I saw it!
Binge Worthy & TV
- Harlots is AMAZING ya’ll! It has strong female characters and intrigue and sex and turf wars! And basically, 2 houses run by 2 madams fighting for customers? Heck yeah!
- Ancient Aliens is one of my favorite docuseries and I have been binge-watching it again. Also, do you know there is a thing called ALIEN CON? And it’s going to be held in Anaheim, CA?! Like in close driving distance to me?! Eeep!
- Justice League because Pierre hadn’t seen it yet. It’s not really as good as I remembered. Not that it was good, to begin with.
How was your March? Did you read a lot?
I think I am starting to go back to reading YA again! Any YA recs that I should know about?