Happy new month everyone! There will not be any Friday Faves this week because it is the first Friday of April. Yes, I have decided to do my Monthly Wrap Up on the first Friday of the month so that it will be easier for me to keep track. Gah! I Have a lot of things on my plate right now and I can’t seem to keep track of them.
I have also been busy at work this month so I wasn’t able to do much reading at night. Plus, Farm Heroes keeps my mind occupied most of the time (hah! shoot me naaaaw!).
Books Read in March
I have quite a lot on my currently reading shelf this month. I am actively reading The Temptations of Anna Jacobs and Insurgent and so far, I am struggling with Insurgent (more on this when I review it). I am also rereading HOW TO WOO A RELUCTANT LADY by Sabrina Jeffries because I just LOVE Minerva and Giles!
Bookish & NON-Bookish Highlights in March
- Hubby and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary on the 24th of March
- Requested a bunch of books from Netgalley. Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish reading THAT shelf!
- I had a bunch of library books be available for borrowing last week. Ack! I don’t know how I am going to manage my reading time!
- Finally convinced my hubby to read a few YA books and asked him to review it. His first review of sorts is now a feature called Hubby Reads.
- Saw Divergent on the 4th. Meh. It was okay. Want to read my review?
Bookish Things I am
Super Excited About in April
- Disney’s Maleficent is coming out on the 28th. YES! < I thought this was going to be in March BUT IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED IN MAY!
- Although I do not read comic books, I am super excited about Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- My birthday is coming up this weekend. That IS a bookish thing, yeah?
So, how did everyone’s month go? Where you as bad as me?