Welcome, Historical Romance lovers and new historical romance readers! Welcome to my very first Historical Romance Reading Challenge! I decided to embark and host this challenge because the historical romance is my guilty pleasure and my all-time favorite genre.
For 2017, I am challenging myself and I’m inviting everyone else to join in! You don’t have to be an uber fan of historical romance, to join. In fact, I welcome newbies and readers who want to try historical romance for the very first time!
For this challenge, my goal will be to be a Duchess and read 36 books! I also want to challenge myself and read at least one book in these categories: Regency Romance, Victorian Romance, Historical Romance with a Diverse main character.
- My Fair Duchess (Regency Romance)
- The Daring Duke (Regency Erotic Romance)
- When the Marquess Falls (Regency Romance)
- Tangled in Sin (Regency Erotic Romance)
I was more into fantasy this month so I didn’t read a lot of historical romances. Also, it seems like I am starting to enter into a reading slump. I do hope it will pick back up since I will be going on vacation next month! I still have 2 more sub-genres that I need to read, but I still haven’t found the right books. Do you have any Medieval/Time Travel Historical Romance recs? Do share!
- Medieval Romance
Regency Romance Victorian Romance Western Historical Romance Gilded Age Pirate Historical Romance Historical Romance with a Diverse main character
- Time Travel Historical Romance
So, how did you do? Don’t forget to link your progress post down below and enter the giveaway!
- Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships
- Must pick 1 Historical Romance book of your choice up to $10 USD
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will select a new winner
- Must be 18 years or older to participate in the giveaway
February’s winner is Cyn @ Bookmunchies! I just emailed her so I haven’t gotten her book choice yet! I hope it’s good!
Leave a direct link to your summary/update blog post, Instagram post, Twitter post, FB post, or any social media post showing your current progress in this challenge so that everyone can follow and cheer you on!