Sharing my thoughts on this weeks’ reads
Hello, Wormies! Happy new week! I think this week has been my most productive in both blogging, reviewing, and reading! I have managed to write a few reviews, start a new feature, and even plan for future discussion posts. Amazing, isn’t it? I’m loving this current drive in me, though!
On a sad, sad note, my netbook died on me on Friday the 13th. Ah, the irony! Pierre tried to fix it but to no avail. I think if I even went and have it fixed, it would cost more that the original cost of the thing so I am just letting it go. #RIP netbook.
On to a positive note, here are the books I’m currently reading this week!
The Dark Knight had so much promise, but for some reason, I had a hard time getting into it. The first few chapters were dragging too much for me to get into. The sad part is that I was really hoping to gobble this book because I absolutely LOVED the second book in this series, Betrothed. I’m still not ready to give up on this book yet, hence I’m filing it to my on hold pile.
- Lions and Lace is another reread and I am absolutely happy that I reread it again! One of my absolute favorite historical romance books of all time!
- Bedchamber Games really tore at my heartstrings! I absolutely love this type of romance, sweet and sizzling!
- Fair is the Rose is the second book in the Van Alen Sisters duology (Lions and Lace is book 1) and I still love it. Although not as much as I love Alana’s story.
- Any Time and Any Place is the second book in the Billionaire Builders series and YES, the man bun is GORGEOUS!
- The Fairest of Them All was almost a DNF for me because gaaaahhh the heroine was so frustrating and annoying!
- You Don’t Know My Name was a DNF for me. I guess YA thrillers are NOT my cuppa at all. I created a clothing inspo for the book, though!
How did your week go? Any new books I should know about?