Last month on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy NEW YEAR WORMIES! WOW! December was a CRAZY month for me because I binge read New Adult romances! Man, oh man did it remind me of my own HEA. At one point, I even messaged Pierre letting him know that one book reminded me of our romance. 😉😌☺️
At this point, I’ve been hunting all those angsty NA romances like crazy and I’m not sure how I’m going to get out of this hole I’ve fallen into. It is an angsty and emotional hole but IT’S SO GOOD, I don’t want to get out of this hole.
Also, I can’t recommend Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout enough BECAUSE MY GOD THIS BOOK!
Oh, and if you want to see my 2017 Bookish Stats, it was posted yesterday! ☺️
I actually met THREE of my four challenges! Isn’t that amazing? I normally only meet the Goodreads Reading Challenge! I didn’t achieve my Flights of Fantasy challenge, but it’s not a big deal. I will be posting my 2017 Challenge Stats tomorrow, so stay tuned for a detailed breakdown of my reading habits!
- [1 Dec] It's Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale
- [7 Dec] Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
- [8 Dec] The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
- [14 Dec] Crashed Out by Tessa Bailey
- [15 Dec] An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
- [21 Dec] Wait for You by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
- [21 Dec] Trust in Me by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout
- [22 Dec] A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
- [22 Dec] Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
- [2 Dec] Hello, Contemporary Romance! November 2017 Monthly Wraps
- [4 Dec] 4 Easy Peasy Ways to Automate Your Blog Posts
- [10 Dec] Currently Reading Week 22
- [12 Dec] 2017 Knock Out Reads…So Far
- [16 Dec] 2018 Bookish Challenges I’m Joining this Year
- [18 Dec] Goodreads Choice Awards Should Add More Romance Categories!
- [20 Dec] Favorite Childhood Holiday Movies
- [24 Dec] Currently Reading Week 23
- [25 Dec] 10 AMAZEBALLS Books I Read in 2017
- [26 Dec] Favorite 2017 Book Covers
- [27 Dec] Best Bookish Couples of 2017
- [28 Dec] Book Boyfriends I Fell In Love With in 2017
- [29 Dec] Books I’m Impatiently Waiting for
- [29 Dec] A Distant Heart by Sonali Dev [Excerpt + Giveaway]
- [30 Dec] Books on My Radar | January 2018
- [31 Dec] 2017 End of the Year Stats
Pierre and I went to see The Last Jedi on December 23 and we enjoyed it. I still don’t know how I feel about the whole plot and where the story is going BUT I think View Spoiler »Rey and Kylo should be A THING! « Hide Spoiler
I rewatched Wonder Woman with Pierre because he hadn’t seen it yet.
We also saw Coco and it was a sobfest! I didn’t ugly cry, though but I cried at multiple parts! Miguel is so adorable! And of course, Dante is too cute!
I also want to say that as much as I was excited to watch Valerian, I fell asleep halfway through it. LOL
So, Pierre binge-watched The Voice S13 for 2 days and I have to say, he got me hooked!
How did your holidays go? Are you super excited for 2018?