Last month’s deets on I Heart Romance & YA
Happy new month, Wormies! I guess this month has been pretty much uneventful for me. I’m not really sure why I didn’t have the drive to blog or visit other blogs last month, but yeah. I haven’t.
Anyway, I watched two great movies last month and I can’t wait for the December movies to hit! Aren’t you?
As of right now, I have read 101 books. Isn’t that amazing? I just can’t believe it! I have been failing my other challenges, though so now, this is something that I have to think about for next year.
I’m a little happy that I haven’t DNF’d a lot of books this year. Which means I have pretty much read majority of the books I picked up! YAY!
Ten Thousand Skies Above You is the second book in the Firebird Trilogy and I absolutely love it! This was the book that added more complexity to Paul Markov and actually made me like him. This book also has one of my least favorite tropes: LOVE TRIANGLE, and this was done really, really well! Kudos to you Claudia Gray! Also, I love how the science here felt so real!
- [8 Nov] Love Between the Lines: An Adult Coloring Book for Book Lovers by Christina Collie
- [11 Nov] Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- [4 Nov] Nothing Has Gone According to Plan | October 2016 Monthly Wraps
- [14 Nov] Bookish Discussions: Things I Learned from Blogging Part 1
- [26 Nov] Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Spoiler Movie Review
- [28 Nov] Bookish Discussions: Things I Learned From Blogging Part 2
- [29 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Gifts for the Historical Romance Bookworm in Your Life
I saw two blockbuster movies in November! Moana and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I was pretty let down by Fantastic Beasts but I enjoyed Moana.
I also binge watched the first season of Sword Art Online! Ohhh, it’s just so good! I want to watch season 2 but it’s not English dubbed yet. I seriously do not like reading the subtitles because they make me sleepy. 🙁
During Thanksgiving week, I decorated our house for Christmas! YES! I picked silver and red this year and I love how our tree turned out. I also moved the location of our tree to have it by our fireplace!
How did you spend November? Do you have any plans for Christmas?