Hey, little peoples! This weekend is Independence Day weekend here in the US and my friend from across the pond, Annika @ Hiding Books and I are going to have a readathon! We know it’s a little last minute but we hope that you will join us! Hint: We may have a giveaway so stay tuned!
- Anyone with a blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr…basically anywhere you post that you are joining the readathon.
- Use the banner above and write an entry post for the #AZDiverse Readathon.
- Readathon will start on June 30 and end on July 5, 2016.
- You must choose a diverse book to read during the readathon.
- You can choose to have your readers vote for the books you will read for the readathon OR you can list books that you want to read.
- Leave your link in the linky below!
- Tag your posts and updates with #AZDiverse
- Sit back, relax, and READ ON!
AND THERE IS A GIVEAWAY!!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Since I am not a super fast reader, I will be listing 5 books that I will be reading this weekend! I may realistically read only 2-3 books but in the event that I would be able to read a lot of books, I am listing five. I’m also not 100% sure which one to read first BUT I am thinking of starting with Carry On by Rainbow Rowell because I just finished reading Fangirl!
A couple of the historicals are pretty short so I should be able to read it during the weekend….hopefully! Good luck to me and I hope you join the #AZDiverse Readathon!