The challenge would be to re-read a set number of book in 2015 and review them! I am definitely looking forward to this challenge and re-read my favorites! In fact, I have been re-reading my favorites this year but unfortunately, I haven’t been posting my reviews.
In this challenge, we will be answering the following questions:
WHEN I First Read
WHAT I Remember
WHY I Wanted to Re-Read
HOW I Felt After Re-Reading
WOULD I Re-Read Again
Interested? Sign up and join in the fun!
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. The sign-up linky will remain open until the end of January, but join at any time by adding your intro post to any monthly re-read recap linky.
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it’s a re-read.
- We will have two giveaways – one at the six-month point and one at the end of the year. Giveaway details posted closer to the halfway point!
- You don’t have to follow our blogs to participate or be entered in the giveaways.
How You Sign Up
- Write a post about joining The 2015 Re-Read Challenge on your blog. In the post, include the banner, a link back to our sign-up page, the number of books you’d like to re-read and list some books you’re hoping to re-read for the challenge.
- Add the direct link to your sign-up post in the linky below.
- Optional: Put the challenge button in your sidebar (grab link available at the bottom of the post).
- DONE. It’s as easy as that to get started.
- Re-read some books!
- In the first week of each month, we will post a re-read recap on Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With that includes a linky that will be open all month. Write a post detailing what you re-read the last month, and add the direct link to our linky to be entered in our giveaways.
- If you write any re-read reviews (it’s totally optional!), add those to the monthly linky for additional entries (one per post) in our giveways.
- If you miss a monthly post, just link up your reviews and/or recap in the linky during the next month.
Books in Challenge