Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Since I haven’t been reading a lot of YA books, I decided to feature that today! I have a few YA titles that I want to read and because I have been pretty disconnected to the general YA genre, this list may help me read them before this year is over!
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner – Another collaboration from the amazing duo Amie and Meagan! I am super excited to read this, too! This book is about two teens that work together while decoding an alien race!
- Warcross by Marie Lu – this involves a female hacker and an online game contest. Kinda reminds me of Sword Art Online so this should be good!
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – Another awesome collaboration by Amie and Jay! Can’t wait to see the two couples team up in this book!
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen – I recently requested the ARC for this one and it the premise sounds very exciting! This is about the future where a group of 10 teens is leaving Earth!
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer – OMG this book! I am excited to read this because the female is being raised by the villains! Also magic!
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas – THIS IS CHAOL’S BOOK, people! I can’t wait to read it! Chaol is one of my favorites and I am super shipping Chaoleana so much!
- Given to the Seas by Mindy McGinnis – I received this book in the Fairy Loot box that I purchased in April and I am super excited to read this, too!
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Well, after that Wonder Woman movie, I am a little apprehensive with this book. I know it’s written by Leigh Bardugo but I’m really intrigued.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – I absolutely love this cover and I’m really intrigued by the plot! Also, positive reviews for this book are astonishing.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I have seen this book praised and hyped and when I found a copy at a library book sale for 50 cents, I decided to purchase it. I may read this soon!
Have you read any of the books mentioned above?
Are you excited for them, too?